Monday, April 28, 2008 | By: Melody Joy King

Oh so tuckered out.....

This past week was an AMAZING week for me inspite of battiling severe insomnia since Wednesday night. Thankfully, I have an apt. with my Doctor tomorrow, so hopefully we will be able to figure this all out. I can't complain though, because I've gone from having insomnia, EVERY single night, to having it only 6-7 nights out of the month, so we are making progress! Thank you LORD!
As only HE can, God has just poured out His grace and strength to make it through the work week. Humanly speaking, it makes absolutely no sense. I shared a testimony in church yesterday about what a blessing the previous week had been, and my Pastor joked that if I was that excited when running on two hours of sleep per night, imagine what I would be like with 7 or 8! :-) Being a child of God is SUCH an exciting and incredible gift that is so completely undeserved. I can't help singing and shouting HIS praise as Chris Tomlin says in my favorite song of his. We do indeed serve a GREAT GOD, and I am so humbled and in awe of the fact that I get to be His child! God bless your day today! ~Mel

0 comments: