Tuesday, May 27, 2008 | By: Melody Joy King

Memorial Day

To say that I had a wonderful Memorial Day would be an understatement! I got to see the sunrise this morning as I listened to Meredith Andrew's songs, "You Invite Me In" and "The River," what a blessing! I got to take my dog Peyton for a two hour walk in this GORGEOUS weather! Then I had breakfast with the fam as well as some members of my "adopted" extended family ;-). After that, I was off to spend a few hours with my dear, dear friends, the O'Hara family which is ALWAYS a great time of encouragement and blessing! I am SO sad that they are moving back to Fresno, California in less than 8 weeks now! I shall have to relocate to the West Coast, at least for a while! haha. Let's see, after that I hung out with one of my dearest friends Jessi, and ate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Mannings! :-) YUM.....and then it was off to WIRED (My single Bible Study Group's) picnic at Kellie's house. Great day full of friends, fun and blessed fellowship! :-) :-) :-) Thank You Father!

0 comments: