Thursday, February 26, 2009 | By: Melody Joy King

Top 25 Favorite Songs!

THE RULES: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write down the top 25 recordings you would want with you always. The ones you can listen to over and over and never get tired of. They don't have to be in any particular order. These are the songs that make laugh, cry, think of an old friend, whatever the reason . At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If you were tagged, it's because I want to know more about you. To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 songs, tag some friends, then click publish.

I could really list 100's of songs, but these are some of my favorites!

1) Desert Song- Hillsong
2) You Invite Me In- Meredith Andrews
3) Fight Another Day- Brandon Heath
4) Long Live the King- Aaron Shust
5) Free to Be Me- Francesca Batistelli
7) I Will Rise- Chris Tomlin
8) Draw Me Nearer- Meredith Andrews
9) Give Me Your Eyes- Brandon Heath
10) Why? Nichole Nordeman
11) Held- Natalie Grant
12) Cry Out to Jesus- Third Day
13) When Did you Fall in Love With Me? Chris Rice
14) Love Them Like Jesus- Casting Crowns
15) Mercy Came Running- Phillips Craig and Dean
16) Inside Out- Hillsong
17) Mighty To Save- Michael W. Smith
18) Beautiful- Phil Wickham
19) My Saviour My God- Aaron Shust
20 )You're Not Alone- Meredith Andrews
21) Two Princes- Spin Doctors
22) Don't Get Comfortable- Brandon Heath
23) How Can I Keep From Singing Your Praise- Chris Tomlin
24) Nothing But Th Blood- The Swift
25) Song of Love- Rebecca St. James


This was really fun for me to do. I really had to think long and hard about how to narrow this down. Hope you have as much fun as I did.

0 comments: