Friday, January 7, 2011 | By: Melody Joy King

Help us LORD!

Oh God, my brother is in such pain and the Doctors keep on treating his symptoms as they cannot seem to find the source of his difficulties. Father, help us in Jesus' Name! Thank You that You have saved Peter and therefore hold him in the very palm of Your hand. Father thank You that You are all powerful and all knowing and that this is not a surprise to You! Please let Pete somehow sense Your constant, comforting presence with Him even in the midst of his great pain! LORD please help those of us who love Pete to trust You with all of our hearts. Keep our eyes focused on You and grant us peace, comfort, wisdom, and rest. We love You Jesus, and it's in your matchless Name I pray, Amen!

"Merciful and faithful Lord, because of Your great love I am not consumed, for Your compassion's never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.' Lord, You are good to those whose hope is in You, to the one who seeks You." ~Prayer taken from Lamentations 3:22-25

0 comments: