Tuesday, January 11, 2011 | By: Melody Joy King

Memory Verses for January 2011:

I am sure many of you have heard of Beth Moore. She is one of my favorite authors. God has used her writings and Bible Studies to impact and change my life on several occasions! I also follow her blog @ http://blog.lproof.org/ and have decided to participate in her Scripture memorization program for 2011. I thought I'd share the two verses I have selected for January.

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." ~Isaiah 43:18-19 (NIV)


"...Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassion's never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.'" ~ Lamentations 3:21-24 (NIV)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBm5aSsp6o0

0 comments: